Many spaces were modified with Plexiglas barriers, removal of furniture, chair straps, tape, and signage to support social distancing and other public health measures.
- Except for barriers installed at the McCosh Infirmary, all plexiglass barriers may be uninstalled and will be collected for pandemic storage.
- Submit a work order to Facilities to coordinate barrier pick-up
- Submit a work order to Facilities request assistance disassembling custom, installed barriers.
- Collect all seat straps and return them to the MacMillan Building to the attention of Lynn Barbour.
- Dispose of seat straps that are in poor condition.
- Return rooms to original pre-COVID-19 arrangements.
- Remove and dispose of “Not in Use” signs, table tent cards, barrier tape and any other social distancing signs.
- Submit a work order to Facilities with your departmental chartstring to request assistance moving furniture or refurbishing furniture affected by COVID-19 modifications.
Departments and offices should remove and dispose of unneeded signs, and may keep floor markers and other signs that they find helpful. EHS and Facilities will distribute and/or post new signs that reflect the new guidance on face coverings.
Please remove all COVID-19 signage except these:
- Please use hand sanitizer regularly
- Do not hold door open for others (exterior doors)
- Please return home if you feel unwell (exterior doors)
- Follow these steps to keep yourself and others healthy (restrooms)
- Washing your hands to keep you safey (restrooms, sinks)
New signs are available by request and download: