For information on the University's asymptomatic testing program and the latest COVID-related news, visit covid.princeton.edu. For information on what to do if you've tested positive for COVID-19 or are a close contact of a positive case, visit the UHS COVID-19 public health guidance page. If you have questions about COVID-19 procedures, go to the Covid Resources Website.
Gatherings, Events and Meetings
- See the Guidance on Events and Gatherings for information on hosting indoor and outdoor gatherings and events of any size
Visitor Policy and Guidelines
- See the Visitor Policy for information pertaining to visitors to indoor spaces on campus.
- The Supplemental Guidance on Visitors has specific information about visitor responsibilities, options for hosts and FAQs.
Guidance for Face Coverings
- The Guidance for Face Coverings has information on obtaining face coverings, usage guidance and FAQs.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Employees includes all faculty and staff.
Campus Operations and Facilities
Other COVID-19 Policies
Support for Faculty and Staff
- COVID-19 FAQs For Faculty
Accommodations and/or support for individuals with disabilities or otherwise at a high risk for serious illness relating to COVID-19 (HR website)
- COVID-19 days (HR website)
- Time Off options for staff due to COVID-19 (HR website)
- DOF temporary policy adjustments (DOF website)