Events Open to the Campus or Princeton Community

  • Purchase food from a licensed caterer that can demonstrate a health inspection rating of “satisfactory” within the last 12 months.
  • A temporary food service permit is typically required when serving food at an event that is open to the campus community.
  • If caterer’s employees will serve the food on campus, you may need permission from Risk Management.  Contact Risk Management, 609-258-3349, at least 10 days in advance of the event.

Examples: Asian Market Night, Dean's Date