Use Authorization - Controlled Substances

Researchers may request authorization to use CDS materials by submitting the completed Application to Use DEA Controlled Dangerous Substances accessable under the Resources section on this page.

Proposed use of CDS materials on laboratory animals is reviewed and approved separately by the university’s Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) through the animal use protocol application process.

Related EHS Web Content:


Stephen Elwood
Associate Director

Stanley Howell
Sr. Program Manager
Chemical Safety

Meagan Fitzpatrick
Biosafety Officer