There's safe... and there's tiger safe. Launched in September, Tiger Safe is Princeton’s official health and safety app for the campus community.
The app includes notifications and alerts, tools for staying safe on campus, emergency response guides, orientation and maps features, and a variety of health, safety and wellness resources.
Tiger Safe is available to download free from iOS or Android. Go to: https://www.apparmor.com/clients/princeton.edu/
Tiger Safe is your resource to stay connected with all Princeton has to offer to make your experience on campus as safe and satisfying as possible. The app empowers you with the tools you need to be prepared, mitigate dangers and respond appropriately to situations that occur.
Features of the Tiger Safe app include:
- Friend Walk: Send your location in real-time to a friend so they can watch you as you walk to your destination.
- Take Action Guides: What do to and how to react in a variety of emergency situations.
- Maps and Bus Tracking: Including real-time bus locations and TigerTransit route info.
- Campus Support Resources: Help with all of life's challenges.
- Emergency and Non-Emergency Numbers: For reporting incidents, tips or concerns.
... and much more!
The Tiger Safe app was developed by the Office of Environmental Health and Safety in partnership with Public Safety. If you have any questions about the app or its content, contact EHS at 609-258-5294.
Watch a video about TigerSafe: https://youtu.be/_XbbTNGURy4