Reporting a Work-Related Computer Injury

For employees, all work-related injuries must be reported to Employee Health at University Health Services at 609-258-5035.

If you believe you are experiencing an injury due to the setup or use of your computer workstation, contact Employee Health at 609-258-5035 (for employees) or Student Health at 609-258-3141 (for undergraduate and graduate students).

For more information on reporting work related injuries, go to the Injury & Incident Reporting page.


Kelly States
Assistant Director

Sean Farrell
Workplace Safety Specialist